1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 description:1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62. Full Restoration.
This Land Cruiser is a beautiful vehicle. Excellent professional restoration and stunning head-turner. Too many items to list but here are some of the key upgrades:
- Complete engine rebuild and replacement. The engine that had 225k on it was replaced with a rebuilt engine that had 110,000 miles on it. From the pics you can see the valve cover is painted as is the oil pan. This was done when the engine was out. All gaskets replaced. Valve's and upper end rebuild.
- Transmission rebuilt when the newer engine was dropped in.
- Transfer case seals done. Fully functional.
- 4-wheel drive completely working including push button on the dash.
- Front axle rebuild. Knuckles, seals, bearings.
- Shackle reversal.
- Old Man Emu springs and shocks.
- Custom front and rear bumpers.
- Safari rack.
- Body and paint professionally done about 30,000 miles ago.
- New exhaust.
- 33x12.50x15 rims and tires.
- All electrical and gauges work.
- No tears in upholstery. Headliner is perfect.
- Dash has a couple cracked spots.
- Drivers door has wear and tear (See pic).
- Has original stereo system. Working but not great sound.
Contact:Feel free to email me through eBay or call/text 801-556-9399 with questions. Thanks.